Digital Signage: Financial Institutions
Banks, credit unions, and financial institutions of all types are beginning to successfully implement Digital Signage in efforts to communicate more directly with their customers. For example, in ING Direct’s cafes, Digital Signage is used to not only entertain, but also engage potential customers who have stopped in for a drink and may not be aware that ING is a financial institution. Their signage content is designed to introduce ING as a company as well as inform their potential customers of the advantages their company offers.
- List new loan, CD, credit card, and mortgage rates
- Educate your customers on policy changes, general news, events, and updates
- Promote financial understanding with easy-to-read interest charts
- Up sell available services and packages
- Promote customer testimonials
- Offer helpful tips for saving and investing
Some additional features that our signs offer and are capable of include:
- Artwork options based on easy-to-edit premade templates
- Live display of weather feeds and updates with our built-in weather app
- Live RSS, news, and stock market feeds
- Unlimited technical support and training
Let us help you develop an all in one solution for your digital signage needs!