DIGITAL SIGNAGE: Wayfinding
Wayfinding - it's often taken for granted, but it helps you find your way - at the mall, the airport, in a casino it consists of maps and instructions posted publicly to help large groups of people essentially find their way around. The most effective Wayfinding tools will get people where they need to be and when they need to be there. Digital Signage offers a modern, more effective way to facilitate the movement of large groups of people unlike conventional methods of Wayfinding like static signs and maps, Digital Signs can be updated spontaneously in the event of construction or any changes in routes, departure times, or events rescheduled to a different room. It saves the frustration of physically re-directing people and working through inconveniences all you'll have to do is make changes to your content digitally and it will be as if the inconvenience never occurred no one has to know!
Digital Signage for Wayfinding Offers
- The ability to update important changes in real time
- The ability to communicate more effectively with dynamic maps and tools
- The ability to eliminate inconvenience and confusion among customers
Digital Signage is superior in relaying information. Why? Firstly, it allows the user to tailor messages directly to their audience via the control panel. It has a built in Ad player to engage and captivate visual learners, who comprise a majority of the population. Old messages remaining visible will no longer be an issue Digital Signage allows you to update information in real time and relay it to your audience as it occurs. Current, updated messaging being delivered to your customers creates effectiveness and efficiency for your business and eliminates any confusion, interruptions in business due to misinformation and sales lost due to lack of visible promotions.
The Benefits of Going Digital for Information Relay:
- Given a variety of options to relay information; not limited by written word
- The ability to update information in real-time and keep everyone current
- Convey information visually--a preferred way of processing for most
- You audience will retain information at a much higher rate due to greater engagement